[plug] Evolution filter on foreign character sets?

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Sat Oct 21 13:46:00 WST 2006

On Sat, 2006-10-21 at 13:38 +0800, Chris Caston wrote:
> I do that that option checked "check incoming mail for junk" but I
> don't
> know if its doing anything.

It was explained to me on an another list that you are 'training'
spamassasin from within evolution every time you flag mail as junk, so
the process can take some time to build up a good working
profile/database.  Despite that, I also try to write rules/filters for
repeat identical spam, yet find that some ones just persist in coming
through.  YMMV.

Gavin.