[plug] October Seminar?

Stuart Midgley stuart.midgley at ivec.org
Sun Oct 22 18:55:06 WST 2006

If you let me know the date/time, I'll book the auditorium at the ARRC
(Tech Park, Bentley) and organise the security guard (which iVEC will
cover) required for after hours access.  This is the same auditorium
that I gave my presentation in at the beginning of the year... which is
now fitted out for stereo presentations... I can perhaps give a 5min
demonstration of the new facility :)

Stu.

--
Dr Stuart Midgley