[plug] Closure of OSWA

Shayne O'Neill shayneo at bestflights.com.au
Mon Oct 23 09:22:27 WST 2006

Just found this thread again.

Have folks contacted Crikey about this yet?

Crikey is read by politicians pretty much religiously (and usually in
fear), and pretty much is
Based on the the independent-media model of user contributed articles.

Also, if theres any scandal involved (bullshirting politicians) , inside
cover is a good bet as well.