[plug] Vegemite banned in the U.S.A.

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Tue Oct 24 17:44:33 WST 2006

Quite frankly, ever since my years in the RAAF (Vietnam war included)
I've reckoned that the US is our biggest and worst enemy.  If we (Johnny
Howard) don't appease them they'll simply swallow us quickly instead of
slowly, the way they are at the mo.

Arie Hol wrote:
> To  make thread Linux specific :
>
> You can't be a happy little Linux user without your vegemite.
>
> This is sacrilige !
>
> They reckon it contains too much folate.
>
> Folate is essential so that babies can be born without the risk of
> developing spina bifida.
>
> Massive penalties for any one bringing vegemite into the U.S.A.
>
> Even innocent tourists.
>
> Never mind their bloody drug dealers and their gun crazy lunatics.
>
> What is wrong with those people ?
>
> Does this make a vegemite lover a terrorist ?
>
> That's it I'm never going to the U.S. of bloody A. if I can't have my
> vegemite on toast or on my milk arrow root biscuits.
>
> Is this a after effect of the FTA.
>
> Vegemite is a good brain food - yanks should to eat more vegemite and not
> ban it.
>
> They must be stupid if they ban vegemite but allow fried Coke.
>
> And - what about all of their other "JUNK" foods.
>
> Regards Arie

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We use and recommend Xandros 4.0.0
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
"Jesus Christ is the centre of everything and the object of everything;
He who does not know him, knows nothing of the order of the world
and nothing of himself."             Blaise Pascal