[plug] the Vegemite Conspiracy Theory

Bruno Cristovao bruno at ozbevnet.com
Tue Oct 24 20:59:27 WST 2006

CIA claims they have successfully broken David Hicks.
In a press release, they named the consumption of vegemite as the
breakthrough.
The Muslims had their specially prepared meals in accordance to the
Koran and
David Hicks ate Vegemite on everything.

The CIA hatched a secret operation to legally stop the importation of
Vegemite.

A senior US intelligence agent said, "Vegemite consumption had to be
stopped,
we knew we could convince the FDA and Kraft like we did the UN. We were
trying to break
Hicks all these years to no avail, until we discovered his strength.
Those Aussies are so high on this stuff, no one can defeat them in
any confrontation. Just look at how well the Australian Armed forces
have performed
in combat. They put us to shame".

Coincidently  the FDA banned the usage of folate in any other products
other than bread and cereals.

Kraft, the makers of Vegemite have refused to comment on why folate
could not be removed.

Kraft spokeswoman Joanna Scott was quoted as saying the US was "a minor
market' for Vegemite.

Source:
John Howard
http://www.fairgofordavid.org