[plug] Edgy Eft available

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Tue Oct 31 17:38:56 WST 2006

Patrick Coleman wrote:

> So no issues with the upgrade? I've been putting it off a bit until I
> have copious amounts of free time, partly because some people have
> been complaining it breaks their systems.

I upgraded my laptop the other day.  The upgrade itself took  Nothing broke too horribly; I did
have to edit my X configuration to return to single-head set-up since X
was segfaulting.  It also messed with /etc/fstab, so if you're doing
anything exciting there that might break.

Having said all that, I didn't see any huge _improvement_ over dapper
either.  See also http://blog.cp.yi.org/2006/10/29#edgy-upgrade

Cameron