[plug] *bsd

Bruce M. Axtens bruce.axtens at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 15:14:03 WST 2006

Late last year / earlier this year a client was experimenting with
FreeBSD 5.x and asked me for some help. I expressed an interest in *bsd
at a PLUG meeting and asked for guidance. I got some weird looks, and a
bit of friendly bagging. One member of staff was a bit monomanic, but
the rest of the group were sympathetic.

We are a weird mob, but fairly flexible: the Treasurer runs Windows most
of the time and no one seems to care.

Bruce.