[plug] Snakes On A Laptop: call for interest in a PLUG HackerNight

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 10:08:45 WST 2006

I'm tossing up wether to come, I don't know much about python at all, but
from what I've heard it sounds like something interesting to get into.  I
realise its in no way a beginner's talk, but are we happy to have beginners
come along?

I'd rather just sit back and watch/learn, and am not the type to ask
questions on every little thing, like certain mature aged uni students
(ARGH!).

Also, do we need to book (at the moon)?  I'm not sure what the go is
usually, but some nights of the week, it can get relatively busy, so it
might be an idea to book the whole back room out, which I'm sure they'd be
happy to do if we were all buying drinks or something.

The café is owned by an old friend from high school (or his parents??), used
to spend a fair bit of time down there, that's how I know they can get
pretty busy some nights!

Shannon