[plug] ssh scans

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 09:34:54 WST 2006

Interesting!  Jason's IPB Monitor sounds like a good all-in-one package,
might give it a go tonight for my home Machine.

I'm lucky in my current position, that most of the boxes I administer, I do
so on my own, so I can limit SSH connections to a set of IP's where I'll be
connecting from, or in the case that other users do need SSH access to the
system they're usually only connecting from Work connections anyway (static
IPs), VPN etc.

Thanks for the IPB monitor link!