ramblings - Re: [plug] Fluid damage to Laptop

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Sat Sep 16 12:35:02 WST 2006

On Sat, 2006-09-16 at 12:11 +0800, Jonathan Young wrote:
> In any case, the Toshiba that began this post is 'alive and kicking',
> has posted and later this weekend will get a thorough test run.
>
> I will post to the list if it exhibits any new "personality traits".

I want all good PLUGgers to take their mobiles to the pub or a BBQ
and/or share intimate candlelit dinners (over glasses of wine) with
their laptops.  Then, when the evening reaches that saucy climax I want
you to drop the mobile in your glass of beer and/or toss a glass of wine
on your laptop.  Then I want you to dutifully report the results of how
long it took your electronic life partner to recover.  It's all in the
name of science, you see ;-)  I want to plot recovery interval vs CPU
frequency for this new socio-electro-science course I am devising ;-)

Gavin.