[plug] OSWA closing ?

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Sun Sep 17 22:39:19 WST 2006

Sorry fot the lag with my replies, just got back from Perth and going
through the OSWA emails without trying to skim read and miss too much info.

Shayne, I'm interested to know any progress you make with this ! What's
the bet your FOI request comes back as a heap of blacked out pages... :S

Cheers
Kai