[plug] OSWA closing ?

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Sun Sep 17 22:51:10 WST 2006

Kai wrote:
> Sorry fot the lag with my replies, just got back from Perth and going
> through the OSWA emails without trying to skim read and miss too much info.
>
> Shayne, I'm interested to know any progress you make with this ! What's
> the bet your FOI request comes back as a heap of blacked out pages... :S

Just as an addendum to this, and because I just mentioned this on a
private email on the subject, someone with more time (ie not me) might
wish to get the television media in on this, especially with the WA
government (aka Francis Logan) waxing lyrical about all the innovations
in IT initiatives the they have set up in an attempt to lure business to
the state.  They might find it interesting what those initiatives
involve and maybe choose to do some research into whether M$ or some
other company is behind the closure.  Or maybe Shayne can provide the
info he collects to certain media outlets.  I'd contact them now though
before the heat goes out of the story.

Just a thought.

skribe