[plug] dual screens at different resolutions and dragNdrop

Michael Holland myk at myk.id.au
Mon Sep 18 12:00:37 WST 2006

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, W.Kenworthy wrote:

> It will work in split resolutions (int=1366x768, ext=1280x1024) if I use
> two screens, however a window on one screen wont "drag" across to the
> other screen (however the mouse can drag desktop icons across).  A

Thats not the normal use of the term "dragNdrop" is it? I think that
refers to something quite different.

Anyway, it sounds like a window manager problem, rather than X server.
Tried a different one?

> The two screen no xinerama xorg.conf can be found at
> http://wdk.dyndns.org/xorg-i915.conf.html

I used:
	Section "ServerFlags"
	  Option      "Xinerama"  "ON"
	EndSection

No idea if it's needed. Might fix your problem.