[plug] (Fwd) Open Source Demonstration Centre

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Tue Sep 19 15:56:09 WST 2006

Date sent:      	Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:40:53 +0800
From:           	"Sylvia Barzotto" <sbarzotto at dpc.wa.gov.au>
To:             	<arie99 at ozemail.com.au>
Subject:        	Open Source Demonstration Centre

Arie - thank you for your recent email to Minister Logan regarding the
possible closure of the Open Source Demonstration Centre at Technology
Park, Bentley. The Minister has asked me to respond on his behalf. I have
attached advice provided by the Department of Industry and Resources on
the status of the centre. As you will note the centre was only intended
operate for 2 years from its opening in August 2004 and the space that it
occupies in the Demonstration Centre has been earmarked for another
project however,  the Department is endevouring to continue the service
possibly at another location. There is a contact in the attachment should
you have any other queries or please do not hesitate to get back to me.

Regards

Sylvia

Sylvia Barzotto
Principal Policy Adviser
Minister for Science & Innovation
9222 8950
sbarzotto at dpc.wa.gov.au

The above email had a document attached which was in MS-Word format - as
soon as I can I will convert it to .pdf format and post it on my web site
for those who want to have access to it.

Regards Arie