[plug] Re: Closure of Open Source WA

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Wed Sep 20 16:49:03 WST 2006

On 20 Sep 2006 at 1:30, Fred Janon wrote:

> Sorry, I got a bit lost in this thread, can someone just tell me who
> are the people we need to send email to to register our protest? I
> remember one person being on vacation, so it might not be the best
> way...

So far I have sent emails to :

Fran Logan M.P. at :

francis-logan at dpc.wa.gov.au

1 reply to date.

Anthony Simpson M.P. at :

sjoffice at mp.wa.gov.au

2 replies to date

Alan Carpenter Premier W.A. at :

wa-government at dpc.wa.gov.au

I have not received any response from the premiers office, will resend
original to see if it makes any difference.

I have also been in touch with other people, but cannot ad anything
further than the messages already received in the emails I have posted.

All of the responses that I get will be posted to the list.

Regards Arie