[plug] Moving Sale

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Sep 25 19:14:01 WST 2006

Sorry to use my work address for this email but it's the one I have
subscribed to PLUG.

This is to advise that Computer Angels has decided to "relocate" to an
online presence while we evaluate ways to continue with the Computer
Angels' ethos "to promote and encourage computer literacy".

It is 3 1/2 years since we opened at Tate Street
http://www.computerangels.org.au/been.shtml#opening
and thanks go to the core group of people who consistently contributed
to our efforts to get people started with using a computer.

Our immediate priority is that we have until 8 October to clear
equipment at Tate Street which means, if you have any need for
equipment, we will be selling off what we have to raise funds for the
remaining outgoings.

What we will be doing is progressively putting up lists of gear on our
Sale Day page: http://www.computerangels.org.au/saleday.shtml
and we will be open for sales on Monday and Tuesday, 9.00am to 4.00pm
and Saturdays 9.00am until 12noon.

So I'd like to encourage people who have need of some parts (or know of
others who do) to come down and purchase from us so that we can fund
this period of changeover.

All the best
Harry McNally
President