[plug] Fwd: Passion Movie This Saturday

Joshua Chase joshych at yahoo.com.au
Fri Apr 6 09:44:03 WST 2007

>From Joshua Chase (joshych at yahoo.com.au)
Oxygen Youth <info at oxygenyouth.com> wrote: To: joshych at yahoo.com.au
Subject: Passion Movie This Saturday
From: "Oxygen Youth" <info at oxygenyouth.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:31:23 +1000

Email - Oxygen Youth - Bunbury, Western Australia

           Hi Joshua
           Just a really quick note to say that we're showing The Passion Of The Christ movie this Saturday at Bunbury Vineyard Church:
           When: Saturday 7 April, 7:30pm sharp
             Where: Bunbury Vineyard Church, 32 Clifton Street (opposite Silo Development)
             Who: Ages 15+ only
             Cost: Free!
           Please note that this is movie is rated MA15+ and is only open to people over the ages of 15.
           Click here to watch the trailer.

                                    Oxygen Youth - Bunbury, Western Australia
       www.oxygenyouth.com

     PS - feel free to forward this email to as many people as you like! People can subscribe at the website at www.oxygenyouth.com/newsletter.htm

                     Your Details
           We currently have your details as follows:
           Name: Joshua Chase
                 Gender: Male
                 Birthdate: 30/3/1991
               Email: joshych at yahoo.com.au
               Newsletter Format: HTML
               Mobile: 0412010075
               Church: Grace Christian Church
           If any of these details are incorrect or need updating, please click on the following link:
             http://www.oxygenyouth.com/sendstudio/users/modify_details.php?Mem=262&Send=28&List=1&Conf=c06df0b73c018e97450d98701ecddd46&Form=2
           If you wish to remove yourself from our database, please click on the link at the bottom of this email.

     To remove yourself automatically from our database, please click on the following link:
       http://www.oxygenyouth.com/sendstudio/users/unsub.php?Mem=262&ConfirmCode=c06df0b73c018e97450d98701ecddd46

                      © 2007 Oxygen Youth - info at oxygenyouth.com