[plug] Work wanted

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Mon Apr 23 19:36:07 WST 2007

Hi everyone,

I was kinda tossing up whather to post this in off-topic or not but it's
relevant to linux ('cause I'm looking for Linux based work) so I thought
here might be ok.

I came down from Broome in January, I'm studying/training full time at
Jandakot airport for my commercial pilots license, it's a 40 hour a week
course, 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and study after school is essential
because the course is so fast, I spoke to the head of school today who
said to NOT get a weekday job after college during the week because
previous students have done that and their performance in the course
suffers.

I only really have time to work one day a week, currently employed as a
computer tech which is fine except I'm still going broke and I've
basically been living off savings since I got here.

If anyone has any work available on Saturdays please contact me off list
and I'll send you a copy of my resume'.

Cheers
Kai

--
Photographer and severe weather fanatic

Organised by shooting date: www.vk6ksj.net/gallery/
Organised by category: www.vk6ksj.net/photography/

Favourite recorded storm to date:
www.vk6ksj.net/photography/2006-01-17_Thunderstorm/

Favourite lighting storm on stills camera:
http://www.vk6ksj.net/gallery/rls121106 (2 pages)