[plug] webpage for photograper

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Mon Apr 30 13:31:30 WST 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 12:33 +0800, Jon Miller wrote:
> I believe a while back I asked if anyone knew of a program that could display images instead of a listing of images.  Like it to display thumbnail shots and when clicked on display a full image to a set size.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jon

... and I believe a while ago I replied ;-) that one easy way to do what
you want is to use Konqueror, which will generate the thumbnails and the
html code with links to the full size images. You can copy and paste the
code into your own page code. Other than that google will find you lots
of gpl tools designed for just the task that you want :-)

Gavin