[plug] webpage for photograper

Phillip Bennett phillip at mve.com
Mon Apr 30 23:06:09 WST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Miller" <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>
To: <plug at plug.org.au>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 5:33 AM
Subject: [plug] webpage for photograper

I believe a while back I asked if anyone knew of a program that could
display images instead of a listing of images.  Like it to display thumbnail
shots and when clicked on display a full image to a set size.

Thanks

Jon

Hi Jon,

As you've put the word 'webpage' in the subject, I figure you're looking for
a web based program...?

If so, have you looked at Gallery? (http://sourceforge.net/projects/gallery)
It's extrememly easy to setup and get going and all the admin is web based.
Great for setting up different galleries for different groups of people.  It
does thumbnails as well as various sizes of pictures and allows for rotation
and other manipulation of your photos from the web interface.

Just a thought in case you wanted to do it yourself.

Regards,
Phil.