[plug] openoffice calc api

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Thu Aug 2 11:53:28 WST 2007

Hi All

I'm trying to update a couple of fields in an openoffice calc spreadsheet with
data from an automated weather station but I'm having trouble finding an API
to do it.

I'm currently using a perl script to save the data into a mysql database, but
I'd like to have my spreadsheet updated automatically with the daily min, max
and rainfall data instead of doing it manually when I remember :-)

I have found stuff on writing csv or xls files, but that still leaves me with
manually importing that into calc.

perl, python, php, shell, any interface will do :-)

Thanks for any ideas...

Steve