[plug] FTP clients

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Fri Aug 3 11:28:08 WST 2007

I never thought of that, somehow. I was trying (for some reason) not to
use a browser.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm trying to download stuff as large as
an iso approximately, so I'd like to be able to resume downloads (I
don't know whether this does), so I think I'll try a "dedicated ftp"
client.

Thanks.