[plug][semi-OT] PCIe x1 SCSI RAID cards...are there any?

sothisistheinternet sothisistheinternet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 23:51:31 WST 2007

The board I'm using is an Intel s5000PAL server board and the riser
card (is that the right name for it?) has one PCIx and four PCIe x1
slots. The slots on the riser are labeled x1, yet rereading the intel
specifications PDF indicates that this is a non-standard riser card,
as the PDF doesn't mention this exact riser.

Ari