[plug] wifi badness on startup ubuntu dapper drake

Paul Antoine pma-la at milleng.com.au
Tue Aug 21 14:11:41 WST 2007

Hi Greg,

I've noticed this same issue with Feisty on resume from sleep mode on my
laptop... only one step better functionality than yours.  In the past
I've had little luck searching for an answer.  Gutsy connects but
doesn't tell you it has... LOL

Our router is DD-WRT running on an old PIII PC.

Anyone else got a lead, or more of a google-guru than I?

P.