[plug] Everything Linux closing down

Lance Duivenbode plug at duivenbode.id.au
Thu Aug 30 11:44:46 WST 2007

Hmm, I just received the following sad email that ELX is closing down their
retail operations. Does anyone else know of any other Australian Linux stores
of the same calibre?

- Lance

--------------

That's right.. Were closing down the Silverwater warehouse
              and shutting down ELX retail.

                    ALL THE STOCK MUST GO.

                      Warehouse hours
                 9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday

                  Unit B6, 27-29 Fariola St.
                     Silverwater NSW 2128

We have books, cables, hardware, some furniture, some warehouse equipment,
and lots more..

We will also be burning CD's and DVD's, and pressing T-Shirts WHILE YOU WAIT!

      PLENTY of on-site Parking, Walking distance from Newington Shops.
Plenty of Public Transport. Take 525 Bus from Burwood or Strathfield or
Parramatta, just get off at Newington marketplace and walk down the road.
Or take the 401 from Lidcombe station or Olympic Park Wharf,
or the 544 from Auburn Station.

If you can't make it, get in early NOW on the website.
If it says "Dispatch: Immediate" in the More Info page, that means it's
in stock. Special items will give an indication of stock levels left.
(They can change without notice due to stocktaking and last minute order
cancellations)

NOTE: Linuxhelp/Everything Linux Services will still be around, and if you
      need help with an installation, maintenance, service contract, hosting,
      or other Linux related issue, please give us a call. 02 8756 3522