[plug] Everything Linux closing down

James L. Clarke jamesc at global.net.au
Thu Aug 30 13:14:25 WST 2007

Alas, the age of cheep fast band width has claimed another victim... I used to
buy their pressed CD a lot a few years ago, but now that I can download the
latest .iso in less than 2 hours and burn it on to a disk...

It's sad, but their other products (esp books) had gotten a little thin as of
late, so it was inedible.

If you're just after disks then http://www.linuxit.com.au/ might be a good
alternative, they're a Perth based business and they've great service whenever
I've bought from them.

James
--

http://www.pbase.com/jameslclarke