[plug] A possible option for reaching more people...

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Thu Aug 30 18:45:37 WST 2007

What would the cost be for this? or would there be a cost involved? also
what time slot would this fit in?  During working hrs would not be too
feasible as most people you want to reach are at work.  I would think that
the prime time slots would be reserved for those sponsors that are paying.

I have a friend that was working at A31 not long ago I could ask him for
his opinion and contacts if needed.

On Thu, August 30, 2007 18:10, Kev wrote:
> Jason Nicholls wrote:
>>> As a way of reaching more people, would it be feasible to do a show on
>>> channel 31 a few times a week? Anyone know what would be involved in
>>> putting this together?
>>>

>> It'd be good to video the monthly PLUG seminar and make it available for
>> download for those that can't make it - plus if Channel 31 were willing
>> to screen it then why not? Although that'd be a monthly event...
>
> First decide who you want to appeal to.  Preaching to the converted is a
> dead end option in my opinion.
>
> Please pay your 2d as you leave ;-)
>
> --
> Kev Downes
> kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
> We use and recommend Xandros 4.1
> There are 10 types of people ...
>    ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!

Jon L. Miller, MCNE CNS CCNA
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
East Perth, WA 6004
WA, Australia