[plug] still trying to write to cdrom

Dem Nisbet dnisbet at webace.com.au
Mon Dec 3 23:00:52 WST 2007

Thanks Tomasz,
I'll look into these suggestions. This will probably solve the problem,
although if anyone has anything further to try (especially if you've had
a similar experience), like how I can convinvce the apps that there's no
need for scsi emulation (or how to mount the flash drive as an
alternative), I'd still be grateful.

regards to all,
Dem.