[plug] No more seagate for me...

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Tue Dec 11 22:40:45 WST 2007

On Tue, 2007-12-11 at 22:03 +0900, Craig Foster wrote:
> [...]

My answer to question 3 (part 2) - Hitachi. Very good drives, from what
I've seen.

Anyway no need to boycott everyone who doesn't deliver preferential
Linux treatment out of the box, people. Sh!t happens. Not always well
thought out excrement, I suppose.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
William Pitt, 1783

Linux Counter user #306629