[plug] Webcam in Ubuntu

Jonathan jonathan at extremeskiwa.com
Thu Dec 13 05:31:55 WST 2007

Tomasz

When I say my Logitech webcam doesn't work in Skype 2.0.0.27-1 I mean that I just get a black picture. More likely that there is no signal as there is no difference from when I click test to before.

A client of mine has been using Skype in windows for a while now but is considering moving back to Windows if I can't get this webcam to work. She realises that she will be up for the same trouble of viruses and so on if she does move back though.

Remember that I can view the webcam using all other programs, Kopete, xawtv and so on.

Thanks for your assistance
Jonathan