[plug] Monitor Extravaganza

Daniel Pearson (Flashware Solutions) daniel at flashware.net
Fri Dec 14 22:00:45 WST 2007

Hi Arie,

Let me know a time over the weekend, and I'll organise to meet you there.

Drop me a line offlist if you like.

Cheers
*Daniel Pearson
*Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net
<mailto:daniel at flashware.net>

The information contained in this electronic transmission is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware
Solutions 0438 118 897.