[plug] Monitor Extravaganza

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Fri Dec 14 18:29:53 WST 2007

On 14 Dec 2007 at 9:12, Daniel Pearson (Flashware Solutions) wrote:

> Just a reminder guys; today is the last day for pickup of monitors (I may
> be able to accommodate a weekend pickup if that is the absolute only time
> you can make it).
>
> I'm pleased to announce that PLUG members have taken up approx. 100
> monitors, and saved them from going to waste.

Hello Daniel,

I don't want to appear to be greedy - but if you can see your way clear
with the idea, I would like to have several more of the monitors you have
available.

I can place several of these monitors with people who could benefit from
the use of large monitors.

Thank you again anticipation.

Regards Arie