[plug] [Fwd: Everyone MUST drive a Ford with a 6 Cylinder Petrol Engine]

Bruno Cristovao ozbevnet at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 10:08:12 WST 2007

I never heard from that Senator wanker, when I too was frustrated how other
countries see open source software as the education revolution. But once
again $5billion dollars is wasted, until these morons get the chance to fly
out on the fact finding tax payer mission and see how well they can
implement it back home. Firstly they must screw the taxpayer again and
insult everyone's intelligence who complained, protested and campaigned  in
the first place.

We see other countries insisting on open source software as the revolution
shaping the future.
They have taken some of the savings and invested it back into the open
source projects.

They have also taken the initiative to support the manufacturers and the
service people.

It is ironic that some leaders of open source software are Australians and
they have cult status
overseas, but at home they are like wild dogs roaming the Australian bush.

I guess the average Aussie is banking on the resources of the ground to
sustain them forever.
We know that never lasts but I guess we have one of the most selfish
generations who think that the generations behind them will stick around
when the shit hits the fan and pay for their engineered economic
stranglehold.

I do not pay for 95% of software and I will not pay for my 100% enslavement.

Summing up anything that has the word "open" reminds me of freedom.

Season's Greetings and best wishes in the new year to everyone.

Cheers

Bruno Cristovao

OzBevNet.com - Australian and New Zealand non-alcoholic drinks directory.