[plug] ./configure

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Thu Dec 27 18:33:36 WST 2007

Hi,

Check the permissions of the file, it should be rxwr_wr_w (755), if not
use `chmod 755 configure` or `chmod a+x configure`.

I am also assuming you 'own' the files and directories that you are
compiling in.

Personally I find compiling programs as 'root' or at least using `sudo`
is a better way, just making sure you have all the installed
dev libraries available to you at compile time.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

QOTD
"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

Troubled day for virgins over 16 who are beautiful and wealthy and live
in eucalyptus trees.

You will be Told about it Tomorrow.  Go Home and Prepare Thyself.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.
Mob: 0403 622 009

QOTD
"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

You shall be rewarded for a dastardly deed.