[plug] ./configure

Anthony Woods anthony at monkey.id.au
Thu Dec 27 18:35:02 WST 2007

Assuming that ./configure is actually there, this us most likely because
it is not executable.

so either try
rhyellin at richi [~/.opera/download/thunderbird]$ sh ./configure

or

rhyellin at richi [~/.opera/download/thunderbird]$ chmod a+x ./configure
rhyellin at richi [~/.opera/download/thunderbird]$ ./configure

Either of these options will work.

Regards,

Anthony.