[plug] Ubuntu Screen Res in VMWare

Greg gmacham at bigpond.com
Sat Dec 29 13:25:21 WST 2007

I found the work around restarting the VM made the changes take effect.
I dont know if this is something  that only occurs with VMware. I would
have expected Ubuntu to prompt if a reboot was needed. Now I just need
to find the best resolution setting so that I can now switch to full
screen mode without VMware complaining.