[plug] Librarian position

Ben Woods woodsb02 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 12:09:38 WST 2007

Hi there,

I see in the AGM 2007 minutes that the current librarian Ken has had 2
offers to take over as librarian (one of which was me) :). It says
that this was supposed to be sorted out "on list"... so i suggest we
start here and now.

Ken: do you still want to do the librarian position?

I have a few ideas to improve it and think i would be good at the
position if you would prefer not to do it any more. I will attend all
the PLUG meetings etc (even though I did miss the AGM... that was a
once off).

Cheers

From: Benjamin Woods
woodsb02 at gmail.com