[plug] Skype - what it is and what it provides

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Thu Feb 8 21:58:00 WST 2007

Oh, BTW, I seem to remember seeing that conference calls of more than
4(?) people cannot work on AMD processors. Since I tend to regard Intel
as the MS of hardware under certain circumstances, this could be a
deal-breaker.

It's an artificial limitation introduced (I heard) by Intel to Skype.

So far I've kept to AMD on the desk - unfortunately Intel owns the
laptop.