[plug] [Semi-OT] Laptops

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 10:08:19 WST 2007

In my opinion, AMD and laptops don't mix...  Intel's Core architecture
is just too damn good.

Get a small screened dell with additional batter.  My Dell D820 has the
high res 15.4" screen and with the additional battery I can get anything
up to 9 hours usage out of it, depending on how hard its being hammered.