[plug] [Semi-OT] Laptops

Marcos Raul Carot marcos.carot at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 17:56:02 WST 2007

I have an ASUS A6000 (Centrino Core Duo 2300), and works wonderful with
OpenSuse 10.2. The only thing that doesn't work is the built in webcam
:( (The card reader and the gigabit lan didn't work on OpenSuse 10.1)

It has an Nvidia 7300 video card,  a card reader, a dvd burner, 1GB
ram,  80GB hard disk, gigabit lan, wireless networking...

About $2000 a year ago. It came without Windows from factory!! No M$ tax!!

Have a nice day!

Marcos Carot