[plug] linux-friendly pda

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 15:14:53 WST 2007

You definitely want to avoid the 600. At this point, I would ignore the
650 and look at the newer models. Not sure if it is still the case but
the ones with the external antenna were getting much better signal. No
external antenna = better look but headache for the signal engineer.
Don't take my word on it, technology changes fast.

The rest of your questions is personal preference I guess. Have you
also checked into buying it directly from Palm? Not sure if it is even
interesting, most of the time not from a manufacturer, but they run
factory sales sometimes. I never had to buy one, I had 6 on my desk
back then! :)

Fred