[plug] linux-friendly pda

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 16:25:27 WST 2007

Sorry, I haven't checked all the latest models, I was speaking of the
US models: 700 (external antenna) and I think the 680 (internal
antenna) when I was there 1.5 yrs ago. I was working on the US models,
I don't know what's available here... You probably can better real user
feedback on the forums...

Sorry for the confusion.

Fred