[plug] Vim

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 16:47:18 WST 2007

Tried nano?? Can't get much easier than that...

Failing that::

$ vim /etc/network/interfaces
(scroll to postion for insertion/deletion)
(press 'x' to delete current character, press 'i' to start inserting
characters from current position, then press 'Esc' to leave insert mode)

When finished:
(Press Esc to exit insert mode if in insert mode)
(Type ":" to enter command mode)
(type "wq" and press enter)

Done :P