[plug] sources.list file

Tomasz Grzegurzko tomasz89 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 15:48:22 WST 2007

-------------------
From: laurie anderson <lan89295 at bigpond.net.au>
Date: Feb 15, 2007 3:44 PM
Subject: [plug] sources.list file
To: plug at plug.org.au

Howdy,

Firstly I wish to thank those who steered me on running Vim.

It has been so long since needing a copy of the 'sources.list file' that I
have forgotten what it looked like with respect to doing internet updates.

Would a debian user be so kind as to send me a copy, this will enable me to
bring
the new debian up to current level's, the  CD  I used was dated 2005-06-07.

Thanks

Laurie Anderson

http://mirror.pacific.net.au/ has sample sources.list files for your
preferred debian branch (stable, testing, unstable). You could use wget and
save it somewhere for ease ie.

cd /tmp && wget http://mirror.pacific.net.au/sample/sources.list-stable &&
mv sources.list-stable source.list

You could then simply move this to /etc/apt/source.list if you want to go
pacnet all the way!

Tomasz