[plug] Kalgoorlie Members, Brother Printer

NanoScale Administrator admin at nanoscale.com.au
Mon Feb 19 02:57:00 WST 2007

Hi All,

I've been to a couple of PLUG events but I doubt more than one or two of
you will know me.  I am writing because I have set up a Linux computer
for a customer who now lives in Kalgoorlie.  He is running SuSE 10.2 and
has a Brother printer.  The problem is that for some reason, his printer
is skipping the first half of the first page and then printing the
document as normal.  And this is for all documents.  I am hoping that
someone will have some idea what is causing this (Brother MFC-240CN)
because I am coming up blank at this point.

On the subject of members in Kalgoorlie, I am hoping that after his
printer is sorted, they will be interested in taking him on as a
(presumably paying) customer for future tech support issues as I am
certainly not able to just hop over to his place and fix things.

I can be contacted at:

admin (at) nanoscale.com.au

Any help is much appreciated.

--