[plug] Make The Move website launched!

Chris Smart chris at kororaa.org
Fri Jan 5 07:12:35 WST 2007

Dear pluggers,

I am a clugger, but wanted to post to the plug list about a new website
that I've launched, http://makethemove.net (coding by MattV in Albany).

It is a website designed to promote Linux and open source software as
viable alternatives to Windows and other computer systems.

I don't think it's been discussed on plug list yet (mostly on clug), but
please check out the site and let me know your thoughts!

Also, please help spread the word. I'm hoping to get some fliers etc done,
well maybe once I fix IE6 compatibility :(

There is also a little web advertising button thing you can add to your
websites if you want, here:
http://makethemove.net/images/promo/mtmbutton.png

Cheers!
Chris