[plug] Make The Move website launched!

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 14:09:52 WST 2007

On 1/5/07, Chris Smart <chris at kororaa.org> wrote:
> > Hi Chris,
> >
> [snip]
> >
> > Although you have put "emulation" in quotes, to say it's not really
> > emulation, I think this section might be titled "Running Windows
> > Software" with a short discussion of running windows under Linux as you
> > have there.
>
> Hi Richard,
> Thanks for checking out the site. You're right, I'll see if I can get that
> changed. I have a few other translations on the way so it will prob take a
> while.

I would have a "Emulations" section, and "Virtual Computing" section
or something along that lines. Mention wine, and maybe dosbox in
emulators, and then the others in 'Virtual Computer' or what ever you
call it.

I've not yet seen it, being stuck on dialup till monday, but will let
you know once I've viewed it!

Tim
--
Linux Counter user #273956