[plug] Make The Move website launched!

Chris Smart chris at kororaa.org
Sat Jan 6 07:52:56 WST 2007

[snip]
> Nice work, easy on the eye and with a good lay-out.
Thanks :)

> My aging CRT had bit of a wrestle with the recommended resolution of
> 1024x768.
Hmm.. the site can be viewed in 800x600, but it squashes the boxes and
there's a scrolling issue because of the floating footer. It should still
work, but not the nicest. Might be able to fix that in the next release.

> Hint : not every body in the world has the most modern whiz bang display
> units.
>
> I am looking forward to watching this web site grow.
Hopefully time will allow me to do the things I want to with the site :)

Cheers
-c