[plug] network design question

Andrew Howell andrew at it.net.au
Tue Jan 9 15:58:21 WST 2007

Hi Jon,

tsclient is a linux Terminal Services client (it uses rdesktop which you
can use by itself as well)

I have a customer with several linux desktops using it to access a
Terminal Server which they run MYOB on.

You would still need Terminal Services CALS and CALs for whatever
software you were running on the Terminal Server for the clients.

Andrew