[plug] nVidia Card

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 10:51:01 WST 2007

Be surprised if a nvidia card cant do 1024*768

But know for a FACT! that a lot of distro installs will only give me 1024*768 on the install

Have to always edit to get the other resolutions

sometimes its just a matter of adding the res to the existing line
ie
(1024x768, 800x600)

(1200x1024, 1024x768, 800x600)

sometimes its more work
(had an lcd that was a pain, but that was with an onboard non nvida :)

xorgconf has never really ever worked properly for me since the xfreeconf days
revert back to xorgconfigur (check spelling, I use tab :)

if need be can past working configs later tonight (at work now :)

Regards
WolfBite